The single-day online course will feature a variety of presenters sharing knowledge on topics from marketing to prospect meetings to client reviews. See today's full press release below.
Riskalyze Transforming Regional Bootcamp Training Events into All-New Online Training Offering
This year’s national tour will now be converted to an online edition with special pricing for firms.
AUBURN, CALIFORNIA — May 1, 2020 — Riskalyze today announced the postponement of its six regional Riskalyze Bootcamp training events into 2021, and will instead be devoting its resources to holding Riskalyze Bootcamp Online on May 15.
Over the past three years, Riskalyze has visited 15 cities across the country and hosted thousands of advisors for one-day training events. This year, Bootcamp stops were planned for Atlanta, San Francisco, Dallas, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, and Tampa.
“While we wouldn’t have wished this pandemic on anyone, this is a great opportunity for Riskalyze to expand the impact of Bootcamp training to a nationwide audience of advisors,” said Dan Bolton, Managing Director of Customer Marketing at Riskalyze. “We are thrilled to bring a fresh new take on turning advisors into Riskalyze Ninjas with this all-day Bootcamp course.”
The single-day online course will feature a variety of presenters sharing knowledge on topics from marketing to prospect meetings to client reviews. Sessions will include:
- Supercharge Your Marketing: Strengthen Your Brand and Grow Your Business - How to best leverage innate curiosity about the Risk Number to drive growth in your client base.
- Let’s Geek Out: Going Deep with Investment Analytics - Roll up your sleeves, get out your Number 2 pencil and be prepared to take some notes. If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about the market outlooks, return modes and timeframes we use in our risk number calculations, this is the breakout for you.
- CEO Session: “How to Masterfully Craft the Story of 2020,” with Live Q&A - Join Riskalyze CEO Aaron Klein for a one of a kind session highlighting how advisors can masterfully craft the story of 2020. Dive deep into the framework behind great stories and glean best practices on how to communicate effectively with customers and prospects, fearlessly guiding them through the market volatility and economic turmoil defining 2020.
- Riskalyze 101 - A beginner’s guide on how to use the basic features in Riskalyze.
- Riskalyze 201 - Geared toward the advisor with intermediate experience in product, this implements concepts from both 101 & 301.
- Riskalyze 301 - Overview of how Riskalyze can streamline your model portfolio management and proposal workflows, plus, an in-depth review of best practices for working with model portfolios.
“We love bringing a huge volume of content, training, resources and 1:1 coaching to the advisors we serve, all completely free, but we’ve consistently had advisors ask us for the opportunity to invest in next-level training that will turn them into a Riskalyze ninja,” said Aaron Klein, CEO at Riskalyze. “While we’re bummed that we’ll miss seeing advisors in person at Bootcamp events around the country, we’re thrilled that we can bring a personal and interactive experience to them via technology, and expand the benefits of Bootcamp to even more people.”
For more information or to register, visit riskalyze.com/bootcamp.
# # #
Riskalyze is the company that invented the Risk Number®, which powers the world's first Risk Alignment Platform and was built on top of a Nobel Prize-winning academic framework. Advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs and asset managers use the Riskalyze platform to create alignment between clients and portfolios, leverage sophisticated analytics to increase the quality of their advice, automate trading and client account management, and access world-class models and research in the Riskalyze Partner Store — all with the mission of empowering the world to invest fearlessly. To learn more, visit riskalyze.com.